Fire Sprinkler Designer/Engineer
Established Fire Protection Company is currently seeking a Fire Protection Engineer/Designer to join our team. This person will be responsible for the design of installation drawings for fire sprinkler systems of commercial and residential facilities on Long Island.
The ideal candidate should have 7+ years of fire protection designing/engineering experience.
- 7+ years experience in designing of fire protection for commercial and residential projects
- Completed full scale projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Experience with design of fire protection systems (sprinkler, standpipe, fire pumps)
- Experience with Suffolk and Nassau County Code Specifications (NYC code also preferred)
- The ability to produce calculations for engineering systems
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Undertaking detailed mechanical/plumbing/fire protection engineering design
- Ensuring service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Coordination of his/her work with other members of the project team, including supervisors
Mill Brook Fire Protection offers competitive pay based on skills and experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Employer.