Fire Sprinkler Mechanic
Established Fire Sprinkler Company seeking immediate hire for Fire Sprinkler Mechanic with 10+ years experience (10 years experience MINIMUM). With over 15 years in business, Mill Brook Fire Protection is looking to add an experienced, competent, and reliable individual to our team. As one of the best in the business, we pride ourselves with hard work, loyalty, and reliability while appreciating and respecting our employees. All details about our open Fire Sprinkler Mechanic position are listed below:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Installation of Fire Sprinkler Systems (wet and dry systems)
- Familiarity with reading and understanding drawings, while also having the ability to follow/install without direct supervision
- Ability to coordinate with other individuals of different trades to complete the job
- Job site maintenance, including mobilization, demobilization, maintaining a clean work site, and following proper procedure
- The ability to identify deviations from a plan and the need for a change of orders
- The ability to improvise and problem solve on the job site
- Strong communication skills, including both written and verbal
- The ability to coordinate and work without direct supervision, as well as experience supervising other workers, if needed
- Familiar with appropriate safety conditions on the job site
- 10 years (minimum) experience as a Fire Sprinkler Mechanic
- Valid NYS drivers license and own transportation to and from work
This position is based on a regular 40 hour work week, with the opportunity for overtime as it arises. Salary is based on experience level, and is to be discussed if the applicant is considered for employment.
Mill Brook Fire Protection offers competitive pay based on skills and experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Employer.