Fire Sprinkler Superintendent/Project Manager
Established Fire Sprinkler Company seeking immediate hire for FIRE SPRINKLER SUPERINTENDENT with EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE (15-20+ years). With over 15 years in business, Mill Brook Fire Protection is looking to add an experienced, competent, and reliable individual to our team. As one of the best in the business, we pride ourselves with hard work, loyalty, and reliability while appreciating and respecting our employees. All details about our open Fire Sprinkler Superintendent position are listed below:
ALL APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN NASSAU OR SUFFOLK COUNTY, LONG ISLAND NY AND HAVE THEIR OWN MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION.
- Extensive knowledge fire protection and life safety systems and fire protection regulatory standards, and state and local codes
- Supervisory experience as a fire sprinkler foreman or supervisor
- Ability to read and understand fire protection and system drawings
- Leadership skills, including ability to communicate, address personnel issues and make fair decisions related to project demands, customer service and employee assignments
- Ability to perform work in an efficient and organized matter and maintain thorough record keeping skills
- Ability to professionally communicate with customers and provide excellent customer service
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Not limited to)
- Oversee daily company operations in the field (Planning, scheduling,and directing)
- Ability to manage 20+ employees under your direct supervision, including visiting job sites to check on employees, progress of work, etc.
- Establish and maintain communication with customers and other contractors pertaining to work schedules, progress reports, change orders, etc.
- Manage multiple projects and make recommendations in response to changing conditions to meet contract schedules
- Work closely with sales and design staff on project specifications, staff needs and change orders
All applicants will be subject to an interview and must provide references.
Mill Brook Fire Protection offers competitive pay based on skills and experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Employer.